yikes

 

I am sick.

I’m sick.

I’m weak.

I can’t take this shit anymore.

When will they wake up.

When will I have the courage to walk out.

I’ve been cordial, I’ve been respectful of their beliefs. 

I’ve been respectful of my whole country’s belief.

But the truth is I’m not OK with it.

This belief has enslaved more than it's liberated. 

I’m tired of people believing in this conditional entity they believe will grant their wishes.

Like he’s some kind of fairy wizard.

Because then they go around life thinking they can treat people the same way.

That life will grant you whatever you want depending on how hard you beg for it.

It is a cult designed as a religion.

All people who trick themselves into joining a cult deserve it.

I wish Filipinos as a whole would wake up.

There are already so many who are, but their numbers pale in comparison.

They have been conquered and colonized by so many outside groups.

I think it’s time they take back their own identity and not the one romanticized onto them.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Synchronicities