What it is...

It's when it grew two eyes and legs, a mouth, needed food, water and sleep.

I feel like we get lost in between where we started and where we want to go.

Whenever I feel lost or feel like I've gone off the path I remind myself of what people once were. How we were fighting over basic needs. Like food and shelter away from the terrain of earth. How privileged we are to not have to worry about things like that yet we create new problems for ourselves and never get to where our fullest, actualized potential is. 

What it once was and what it is now. The fear that we once possessed in the real world with the elements, we've brought into our new civilization. Why do we do this? Who orchestrated this? If not, how can we be so self-destructive. The Earth's terrain and having to worry about other animal predators was as bad as it is and yet we turn on each other once we overcome those things.

I just want to know why we make life so hard on ourselves when humans have come and gone such a long way. The difference between someone who wants to live and someone who doesn't. When you want to live but the obstacles to a good life make it almost impossible to get there. 

I think we forget ...  with our homes that protect us from the elements; from our jobs from money from clothes and materials. 

Aspire to Ascend: Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs | NHC

I think there are too many distractions in life that we use to pacify ourselves from the problems we know are in our way, and seem impassible. We get carried away by drama, entertainment, technology but somewhere inside we get a reminder subconsciously that we are supposed to be working on ourselves in some way. That the work we're doing in our lives is far from done, that we're procrastinating and delaying our true purposes, which the is actualization of our expression. 

It's a pity that we have to waste so much of our years until we fully discover this. Until we discovered that our peers, our parents, our society has brought us with the wrong reasons. That they need changing but will probably never understand where we are coming from. Good positive change. 

I feel like we solved the answer to life a long time ago. It's just that somewhere along the way we made things more difficult for ourselves. Creating conflict. Surviving in life outdoors was never that hard once people started working together. The bow and arrow were created for hunting. But the sword and shield were created for men.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Synchronicities